After waiting...and waiting, to receive my bows.After relentless emails that went unanswered.

After inquiring about my bows on instagram, and having my comment deleted and then blocked. My bows arrived. 9.5 WEEKS After i placed my order. Please see the photo.

I'll let the photo speak for itself.This bow sells for $4.99 on bloomies website.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Bloomies Handmade and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bloomies Handmade to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bloomies Handmade bloomies handmade bow for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bloomies Handmade?

Comments

Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Bloomies Handmade - Shipping Service Review Bloomies Handmade "What a joke this company is. Bloomies Handmade will not get a dollar from me EVER!!! Just like many other costumers, I put an order back in November of 2016...." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more