We have been buying bows from Bloomies Handmade for years now and have always received excellent service.On several occasions I have needed my order sooner and they have always helped me out.
There were a few times we were missing a bow or received the wrong bow but they have always sent us the correct items. I would recommend them to all of my friends.
It's sad to see these negative reviews.I think most people don't read their shipping info, their bows are handmade, not from China so it takes longer than usual to get but for sure worth the wait, the quality is great.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Customer service i received
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Ollie Bows
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "After waiting...and waiting, to receive my bows. After relentless emails that went unanswered. After inquiring about my bows on instagram, and having my comment deleted and then blocked. My bows..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."