Bloomies Handmade - Great bows

We have been buying bows from Bloomies Handmade for years now and have always received excellent service.On several occasions I have needed my order sooner and they have always helped me out.

There were a few times we were missing a bow or received the wrong bow but they have always sent us the correct items. I would recommend them to all of my friends.

It's sad to see these negative reviews.I think most people don't read their shipping info, their bows are handmade, not from China so it takes longer than usual to get but for sure worth the wait, the quality is great.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Ollie Bows
Review category
review #862255

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bloomies Handmade? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 21 #1188122 Chicago, Illinois

Nope, this is definitely not the case. I ordered 35 bows no joke last June for my daughter who was born in October for her newborn pictures. I never received them. I received about 6 different emails telling me they shipped (all on different days) and this never was the case. Bad business, bad customer service and just flat out lies.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bloomies Handmade. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bloomies Handmade.
Filing a new complaint about