5.0

We have been buying bows from Bloomies Handmade for years now and have always received excellent service.On several occasions I have needed my order sooner and they have always helped me out.

There were a few times we were missing a bow or received the wrong bow but they have always sent us the correct items. I would recommend them to all of my friends.

It's sad to see these negative reviews.I think most people don't read their shipping info, their bows are handmade, not from China so it takes longer than usual to get but for sure worth the wait, the quality is great.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with customer service i received. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of bloomies handmade customer care. Bloomies Handmade needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bloomies handmade customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bloomies Handmade.

Had an Experience with Bloomies Handmade?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1188122

Nope, this is definitely not the case.I ordered 35 bows no joke last June for my daughter who was born in October for her newborn pictures.

I never received them.

I received about 6 different emails telling me they shipped (all on different days) and this never was the case.Bad business, bad customer service and just flat out lies.