Raeford, North Carolina

I have tried being really civil with this woman, but I feel she is being very misleading and has never provided me with a tracking number.it has been 2 months since I placed my order and nothing!

Check out our conversation via Instagram. She keeps ignoring my messages, until I personally tagged her on her page publicly then she responded ASAP. I messaged her again and she has not replied at all. But yet she is constantly responding to people on her business page.

I'm not the only customer that has not received my order, it's numerous people.

DO NOT BUY FROM HER!DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME.

Review about: Bloomies Handmade Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Bloomies Handmade?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Bloomies Handmade Bow from Richmond, Virginia Bloomies Handmade "After waiting...and waiting, to receive my bows. After relentless emails that went unanswered. After inquiring about my bows on instagram, and having my comment deleted and then blocked. My bows..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more