2.4

I ordered from Bloomies Handmade the first time on 2/20/17.Order confirmation stated that it would be mailed beginning of March.

I emailed her on 3/14/17, asking the status of the order and was told it would ship the next day. On 3/29/17, I emailed asking for a tracking number because I still had not received my order and that same day I got a order shipped email. Shipping email says estimated shipping time is 5 days. Did not receive order till 4/9/17.

Upon receiving my bows, I felt they were a good quality but bands were too small by the time i received them. Wanting to give her the benefit of the doubt, I ordered a few more bows. Ordered 4/10/17. Received notification email that bows shipped 6/5/17 with verbiage stating estimated shipping time is 5 days.....have not received bows as of today.

I understand people fall on hard times and can get behind but I do not believe lying is acceptable. Communication is key and there was never any communication indicating delays.

Now having this happen a second time and reading other people's reviews, I would never recommend this company.They are many other honest small business owners to buy from.

Review about: Bloomies Handmade Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Bloomies Handmade?

Comments