After waiting...and waiting, to receive my bows.After relentless emails that went unanswered.
After inquiring about my bows on instagram, and having my comment deleted and then blocked. My bows arrived. 9.5 WEEKS After i placed my order. Please see the photo.
I'll let the photo speak for itself.This bow sells for $4.99 on bloomies website.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bloomies Handmade Bow
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "Project: Remodel kitchen and 1/2 bath. Install kitchen counter bar-top and ceramic tiles in both areas (major part of project). The project started 12/13/12 with a contract completion date of..."
- "I recently bought a Shorai battery from these guys and lemme tell ya, the experience was awesome. I paid the same price as I would have from eBay or Amazon..."
- "Marketplace Chicken Ceasar Salad found a live ladybug crawling from underneath my lettuce while eating. ..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."